Hi, I’m Arthur! I am pursuing a bachelors of science degree in computer science at
University at Buffalo.
I combine my skills in design and programming to create products that people enjoy. My interests lie in computer science, UI/UX design, and entrepreneurship. I've worked on a multitude of iOS applications and at a few startups,
some of which are displayed below.
Skills: I'm mostly self-taught in iOS apart from attending MakeSchool’s Summer Academy back in 2014, where they taught how to create iOS games. Since then I've created a bunch of fun projects, transitioned from games to non-game apps, dabbled in a few technologies and picked up a solid eye for UI/UX design.
Belief: I strongly believe that anyone can do anything if they put in the time and effort.
“Without faith, nothing is possible. With it, nothing is impossible.” - Mary Bethune.
Future Plans: I’m very excited about the future of augmented/virtual reality and React Native. But I don't think now is the prime time to develop on those technologies (except AR for iOS). I am always working on a side project, and I am currently diving into the relatively new programming language called Elixir.
Thanks for visiting my website. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email.
● Designed app based on employer’s needs, intuition and the competition's products using Sketch.
● Created client-facing pages which display renting space locations and venues with text information and pictures using Swift, XCode and Firebase.
● Implemented admin-facing pages which provide the ability to add, delete, and edit location and venue information.
● Collaborated closely with an Android and backend engineer to define, design, and ship new features using Swift.
● Created the iOS app from scratch to the beta version solely to help create a real-time parking spot finder, navigator, and automatic payment processor.
● Optimized productivity and UI/UX using personal design ingenuity to tweak designs and reformat to Sketch
● Critical to the success of Possumus by expanding the target audience to unexposed iPhone users
July - August 2017
Hint: Elixir • Phoenix
An app that can record a professor's audio and simultaneously translate that audio into text. There are highlighting keywords like 'important' and 'remember' so when they're spoken, it will highlight the sentence they're in. Users can then organize their recordings into folders/subjects like 'English' and 'Social Studies'.
XCode • Swift • Git • Sketch
An elegent cross-platform rapping/rhyming generator. On iOS, the user can save and delete their generated rap verses. Best used to assist the creation of rap verses.
Avaliable on Web, iOS and Amazon Alexa.
Teammates: Liam Gensel , Declan Hopkins , and Peter Gottesman